Thursday 4 October 2012

Introduction

Hello people, I am Michael Bowers and I'm starting a blog to write posts on what I love most - football (I know, typical of lads)! Although strangely enough, three years ago I wasn't into football whatsoever as I felt people were paid ridiculous amounts of money just to kick a ball around a field when I thought anyone could just as easily do it. Whilst I have dramatically changed my view on football, I still feel players wages are outrageous.
 
So what team do I support? I actually have two teams - Sunderland and Blackpool. My family are big black cats fans and my mother particularly loved Sunderland for a long time, so it's in the blood really. As for Blackpool, since they were relegated from the Barclay's Premier League at the end of the 2010-2011 season, I became an enthusiastic follower for two reasons: the manager and the style of their football, particularly when they were playing in the top flight and they looked as though they loved it, an absolute pleasure for me to watch.
 
But I generally love to watch games. But don't you just hate it when you have a boring 0-0 draw and at full time you feel as though you have just completed unpleasant homework?! Games that are tense, exciting and full of drama make me remember why I love football.
 
But I hope you enjoy my posts and feel free to give any constructive criticism on how I can make my posts better for you to view. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment